Apply for 7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 02 USAID BURMA
- The Agency for International Development, Burma USAID - Rangoon in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ADDRESSING DRUG ABUSE AND ADDICTION IN KACHIN, MYANMAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: 2020 CTR Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities
Previous opportunity: PTAP Supplemental Funding
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 02 USAID BURMA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 02 USAID BURMA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS CONAK FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Conakry, Annual Program Statement|
|FR 6300 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|DOS CNK FY 20 02||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2020|
|DOS HAR FY2020||Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019|
|DOS ABJ FY20 01||U.S. EMBASSY ABIDJAN FY 2020 Julia Taft Refugee Fund|
|DOS MSU SSH FY20||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund 2020|
|FR 6300 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 02 USAID BURMA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.