BAND Ecology Internship for the Ecology Group (NPSNOIBAND1900233)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BAND Ecology Internship for the Ecology Group" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,860.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Innovations in Transit Public Safety
Previous opportunity: The Oil Region National Heritage Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIBAND1900233) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00155||Webless Migratory Game Bird Program Request for Proposals 2019|
|NPSNOIPAIS1900239||PAIS 2019 STSR SCA Intern|
|F19AS00159||Animal Waste Lagoon Improvement and Modernization|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 19 GEN0010077||Arkansas funding announcement|
|P19AS00070||NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum|
|F19AS00160||Transportation Fellows Program|
|W912DQ 19 2 003||Bat Surveying and Assessment, Ft. Leavenworth, KS|
|W912DQ 19 2 0003||Bat Surveying and Assessment, Ft. Leavenworth, KS|
|F19AS00162||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY19 - Base Funding|
|P19AS00076||Tree-ring formation and fire history|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 19 01 GEN0010085||NM Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|F19AS00167||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - FY19|
|F19AS00168||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY19 - Competitive Funding|
|USGS 19 FA 0102||Notice of Intent|
|USDA NRCS NM 19 01 GEN0010095||New Mexico Conservation Funding Announcement|
|P19AS00080||Restoration of the Rare Blotchside Logperch Fish to Abrams Creek, GRSM|
|NPS NOIP19AC00052||GP CESU: Assess the Geomorphic Condition of Fox and Palmer Creeks on Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 19 GEN0010093||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|W9127N 19 2 0001||Training and Educational Opportunities for Services Relating to Natural Resources Conservation or Recreation Management in Jackson County, OR|
|NPSNOIYELL1900273||Yellowstone Backcountry Office Interns|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIBAND1900233", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: