BJA FY 19 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime (BJA 2019 15225)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.825.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $360,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Agriculture and Food-Systems Development Activity (AFD)
Previous opportunity: Adaptive Matching Networks for Radar and Electronic Warfare Transmit Amplifiers
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 15225) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15224||BJA FY 19 Innovative Responses to Behavior in the Community: Swift, Certain, and Fair Supervision|
|BJA 2019 15126||BJA FY 19 Strategies for Policing Innovation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15225", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: