Crew to Repair 1+ Mile of Kennesaw Mountain South Loop Trail (P19AS00225)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Crew to Repair 1+ Mile of Kennesaw Mountain South Loop Trail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to The Student Conservation Association..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,384.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Maternity Group Home Program
Previous opportunity: Revised Program Year 2018 Allocations for National Farmworker Jobs Program Career Services and Training Grantees and Housing Grantees
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00225) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0038||ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted|
|ED GRANTS 060519 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|P19AS00227||Padre Island National Seashore Youth Resource Management Border Internships|
|ED GRANTS 060519 003||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|P19AS00228||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|F19AS00233||WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance|
|P19AS00236||NCPE Interns with Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|P19AS00242||Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Mission 66 District at Chaco|
|P19AS00245||NPS Academy Interns|
|NPS 19 NERO 0040||Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Shenandoah National Park|
|ED GRANTS 061019 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Climate Transformation Grant Program: Local Educational Agency Grants CFDA Number 84.184G|
|P19AS00248||Conservation Legacy Cultural Landscapes Program Resource Assi|
|693JJ318NF5229 2019||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|K NOFO 19 104||Sport for Change: Empowering Youth Ambassadors to Action|
|K NOFO 19 105||Strengthening Youth Voices: Promoting Diversity, Peace, and Inclusion.|
|K NOFO 19 106||Widening the Support Circle: Women in STEM|
|K NOFO 19 107||Working Together to Combat the Dark Web of Human Trafficking|
|ED GRANTS 061119 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans Program CFDA Number 84.031M|
|P19AS00211||How to Survive a Death Valley Summer; Death Valley National Park|
|NPS NOIP19AC00325||Illinois Freedom Project - Youth Mentor Trainings & Workshop|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00225", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: