Apply for DE FOA 0002203
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY20 Bioenergy Technologies Multi-Topic FOA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 27 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002206 Connected Communities
Previous opportunity: DRL Supporting Procurement Reforms in Moldova
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002203
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002203) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002197||Fiscal Year 2020 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002229||Fiscal Year 2020 H2@Scale New Markets FOA|
|DE FOA 0002284||Request for Information: Prediction of Solar Variability for Better Grid Integration|
|DE FOA 0002282||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002283|
|DE FOA 0002219||FY 2020 Geothermal Technologies Office Hydrothermal and Low Temperature Multi-Topic Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002227||Geothermal Wells of Opportunity (WOO)|
|DE FOA 0002243||DE-FOA-0002243 Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Program|
|DE FOA 0002057||CRITICAL COMPONENTS FOR COAL FIRST POWER PLANTS OF THE FUTURE|
|DE FOA 0002281||Biomass Co-Firing Emission Profiles and Impacts on Carbon Capture|
|DE FOA 0002293||Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002249||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002206 Connected Communities|
|DE FOA 0002304||Engineering Scale Testing for Carbon Capture from Coal- and Natural Gas-Based Flue Gas and Initial Engineering Design for Industrial Sources|
|DE FOA 0002316||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002283||Workforce Development in Emerging Fields|
|SFOP0006626||WMDT Multiple Projects for 2020|
|DE FOA 0002245||Joint FY20 Bioenergy and Advanced Manufacturing FOA BOTTLE: Bio-Optimized Technologies to keep Thermoplastics out of Landfills and the Environment|
|DE FOA 0002317||ENERGY TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002291||Request for Information: Funding Opportunity Announcement 2206 - Connected Communities|
|DE FOA 0002188||Novel Research and Development for the Direct Capture of Carbon Dioxide from the Atmosphere|
|DE FOA 0002234||Marine Energy Foundational Research and Testing Infrastructure|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002203", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.