North India Small Grants Program (ND NOFO 18 114)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "North India Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Land and Water Conservation Fund Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program
Previous opportunity: Coordination Center for the Models of Infectious Disease Agent Study (MIDAS) Program (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ND NOFO 18 114) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M NOFO 18 108||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|K NOFO 18 104||EcoCinema: A Greener World through Art|
|K NOFO 18 106||Catch Them Young with the Entrepreneurship Bug|
|72048618RFA00005||USAID Learn to Read Activity|
|ND NOFO 18 115||Supporting Young Entrepreneurs and Effective Incubators in Tier II/III Cities in India|
|M NOFO 18 103||Alumni Mentorship Program for Youth Leaders in Environment Conservation|
|M NOFO 18 104||Basketball and Leadership Camps for Empowering Underprivileged Youth|
|M NOFO 18 105||Travelling Film Festival for Women’s Safety and Empowerment|
|S DR860 18 NOFO 001||Increasing access to English teaching resources for public school teachers in the Dominican Republic|
|M NOFO 18 106||Debate Clubs to Foster Leadership Skills in Underprivileged Youth|
|S DR860 18 NOFO 002||Strengthening Evaluation and Assessment in English teaching|
|K NOFO 18 105||Youth for Peace: Follow On Programming|
|ED GRANTS 041818 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IAL) Program CFDA Number 84.215G|
|M NOFO 18 107||Women’s Safety and Empowerment Film Contest and Festival|
|ED GRANTS 041918 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Education Innovation and Research Program: Expansion Grants CFDA Number 84.411A|
|ED GRANTS 041918 003||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Education Innovation and Research Program: Early-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411C|
|ED GRANTS 041918 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Education Innovation and Research Program: Mid-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411B|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 001||University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 001 042318||University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program|
|P18AS00173||Maintain, Develop and Promote Trail for the General Public|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ND NOFO 18 114", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: