Apply for RDRUS 21 RFP
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the agriculture, community development, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revolving Fund Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.864.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Community Development, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Collaborative Approaches towards Preventing and Addressing Hate— Demonstration Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDRUS 21 RFP
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDRUS 21 RFP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDRUS 21 01 DWS||Rural Decentralized Water System Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDRUS 21 RFP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.