Risk Management Education Partnership Program (USDA PP RMED 2018)
- The Department of Agriculture, Risk Management Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Risk Management Education Partnership Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.460.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,160,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 200 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 1
Previous opportunity: Investigative Journalism
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA PP RMED 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00245||Cane River National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00246||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00250||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation and Career Development|
|P18AS00248||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00254||Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor NHA|
|P18AS00255||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00256||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00257||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00262||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00263||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00264||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 18 0002||English for Young Professionals - Kyrgyz Republic|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 003 060118||Media Educational Program "Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia"|
|693JJ318NF5227||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|P18AS00279||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00281||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00282||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00283||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|ED GRANTS 060518 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): National Dissemination Grants CFDA Number 84.282T|
|MSHA 2018 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA PP RMED 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: