Specialty Crop Multi-State Program (USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005)
- The Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Specialty Crop Multi-State Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.170.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 75 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Revised Program Year 2018 Allocations for National Farmworker Jobs Program Career Services and Training Grantees and Housing Grantees
Previous opportunity: 2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 06||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: