Apply for DE FOA 0002417
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION TO INCREASE HYDROPOWER FLEXIBILITY" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 30, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 22, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - State and Local Law Enforcement Support to U.S. Military Installations
Previous opportunity: Minority Leaders Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002417
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002417) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002587||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002588 "Regional Clean Hydrogen Analysis"|
|DE FOA 0002607||Request for Information: Office of Technology Transitions Current and Future Commercialization Programming|
|DE FOA 0002560||Direct Air Capture Combined With Dedicated Long-Term Carbon Storage, Coupled to Existing Low-Carbon Energy|
|DE FOA 0002637||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002638|
|DE FOA 0002622||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002610 entitled Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002417", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.