Apply for USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2020 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Indicators of Compromise – Automation Pilot
Previous opportunity: HERO Appendix G: Team Composition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS IN IPC 21 NOFO0001037||Indiana Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding- INDIANA|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 21 NOFO0001039||Georgia NRCS Technical Services and Projects for Fiscal Year 2021|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 21 NOFO0001054||Georgia NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2021|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 21 NOFO0001053||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Pennsylvania State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS MD CIG 21 NOFO0001056||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Maryland State Program National Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.