Web-based GIS Tool for Natural Resources Management (W912DR 17 2 0001)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Web-based GIS Tool for Natural Resources Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $104,300.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Social Security Programs Throughout the World (SSPTW)
Previous opportunity: Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912DR 17 2 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00023||BLM-AK, Monitoring Movements and Distribution of the Teshekpuk Caribou Herd|
|F17AS00109||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund (Traditional Section 6), Region 5|
|L17AS00014||BLM C A Amargosa Vole Conservation and Habitat Resiliency|
|L17AS00024||BLM-NV Northeast Elko Conservation District Assistance Agreement|
|BOR GP 17 0004||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Office|
|BOR MP 17 N001||Cyber-Infrastructure Development in Support of Real-Time Water Quality Management|
|F17AS00110||Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program|
|L17AS00026||BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance|
|L17AS00027||BLM-Alaska, Assessment, Inventory and Monitoring (AIM) Project|
|L17AS00017||BLM NV City of Henderson Consolidated UPRR Trail Acquisition and Construction SNPLMA Round 16 HN42|
|BOR GP 17 0002||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Area Office|
|BOR GP 17 0003||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Nebraska Kansas Area Office|
|P17AS00069||Analyzing 13 Years of Landbird Data for the Northern Colorado Plateau I&M Network of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00074||Visitor Use Study|
|P17AS00073||IMR ProRanger Program|
|L17AS00030||BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring|
|USGS 17 FA 0064||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00028||BLM Utah 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00079||Cades Cove Resource Education/Interpretation Interns|
|L17AS00025||BLM Nevada City of North Las Vegas Multiple PTNA Acquisition Projects SNPLMA Round 16|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912DR 17 2 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: