Apply for HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1805
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families-IOAS-OTIP in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Demonstration Grants to Strengthen the Response to Victims of Human Trafficking in Native Communities (VHT-NC) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.327.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $260,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Market Access Program Notice of Funding Opportunity Title
Previous opportunity: Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1805
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1805) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1807||National Human Trafficking Hotline|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF YO 1799||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DNDM 0427||Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0425||Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCSE FD 1832||Charting a Course for Economic Mobility and Responsible Parenting|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CY 1800||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS ET 1825||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Legal Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF ANA NN 1837||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1816||Human Trafficking Youth Prevention Education (HTYPE) Demonstration Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS EF 1831||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS ET 1814||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Performance Management Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF EV 1820||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Violence Hotline|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1783||Home Study and Post Release Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2020 ACF OFA ZB 1817||Family, Relationship, and Marriage Education Works - Adults (FRAMEWorks)|
|HHS 2020 ACF OFA ZD 1838||Relationships, Education, Advancement, and Development for Youth for Life (READY4Life)|
|HHS 2020 ACF OFA ZJ 1846||Fatherhood - Family-focused, Interconnected, Resilient, and Essential (Fatherhood FIRE)|
|HHS 2020 ACF OFA FN 1830||Grants for Coordination of Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Child Welfare Services to Tribal Families at Risk of Child Abuse or Neglect|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS YT 1851||Tribal Colleges and Universities Head Start Partnership Program Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821||Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS EE 1803||Community Economic Development Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1805", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.