Apply for P20AS00065
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No Applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service intends to fund this project without competition as a single source award..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Demonstration Grants to Strengthen the Response to Victims of Human Trafficking in Native Communities (VHT-NC) Program
Previous opportunity: Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00065
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00065) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 20 FA 0125||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA C0139||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA AC0142||Notice of Inten|
|USGS 20 FA C0140||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA C0141||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA 0001||Geologic Mapping in the Earth MRI Phase 2 Focus Areas|
|USGS 20 FA 0160||Geophysical Mapping in the Yukon-Tanana Upland, AK, Focus Area|
|W912EF202RFP0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek|
|L20AS00099||BLM WY State of Wyoming, Abandoned Mine Land Coordination AML|
|L20AS00083||Montana/Dakotas Rangeland Resource Management|
|L20AS00095||Montana/Dakotas Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|P20AS00069||Population Analysis of Big Cypress National Preserve White-tailed Deer Herds.|
|L20AS00091||FY2020 Nevada Forests and Woodlands Resources Management|
|BOR CGB 20 N012||Producing Novel Genome-Level Resources for Vernal Pool Crustaceans of Conservation Concern in California|
|BOR UC 20 N004||Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC|
|USGS 20 FA 0100||Notice of Intent|
|P20AS00072||Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park|
|P20AS00074||Connecting Southern Paiute Indian Youth to Traditional Homeland Projects, Parashant N. M.|
|P20AS00076||Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area|
|L20AS00029||ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00065", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.