Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0036
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network Collaborative Research Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 19, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 21, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DE-FOA-0002573: Technical Partnerships FOA
Previous opportunity: Ensuring Research Integrity - Research, Development, and Demonstration
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0036
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0036) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 557||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology Circuits and Communications for Information Storage|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0024||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|22 560||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|2022 NIST MEP 01||Award Competition for Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Centers in the States of Kentucky, Nebraska, Rhode Island, and South Dakota|
|22 561||Expanding Capacity in Quantum Information Science and Engineering|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0009||Molecular Tools for Management of Threatened and Endangered Species|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0004||Avian Monitoring and Analysis in Upper Mississippi River Floodplain|
|VA SAHAT 22 07||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1683||Bat Diet Characterization at Arnold Air Force Base, Tennessee|
|31310022K0001||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), Research and Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2022|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22ECF B1||Early Career Faculty|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0021||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0022||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0002||Fiscal Year 2022 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program – Lending Library (DURIP-LL)|
|W911NF 22 S 0008||THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FISCAL YEAR 2023 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|22 566||NSF Innovation Corps Hubs Program|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0008||Post Construction Monitoring and Habitat Assessment of Gulf Sturgeon in Response to Ship Island Restoration Efforts by the Mississippi Coastal Improvements Program|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0003||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)|
|W911NF 22 S 0007||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)- Army Submission|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0036", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.