Apply for HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0358
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Independent Living Transition Services for Youth and Young Adults with Significant Disabilities from Minority Backgrounds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,293,390.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region
Previous opportunity: Maternity Group Home Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0358
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0358) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2019 16572||National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019|
|DHS ST 19 108 CBD 0001||ERBC NOFO|
|RFI 612 19 L2P 01||Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity|
|W81XWH 19 MRP CA||DoD Melanoma Concept Award|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0009||Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research|
|19 589||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|N62645 PA 19 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Austere Environment Consortium for Enhanced Sepsis Outcomes (ACESO) Award|
|G19AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountian CESU|
|G19AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes - Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain|
|G19AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0358", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.