Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region (F19AS00271)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to South Dakota Grassland Coalition in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM (1) Unsolicited Proposal and (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Easement Acquisition Services
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Independent Living Transition Services for Youth and Young Adults with Significant Disabilities from Minority Backgrounds
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00271) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N40080 19 2 0003||Surveys and Design/Wetland Conversion Plan, Schmidt Property, Park Hall, MD|
|F19AS00283||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|BOR LC 19N018||Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Fish and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 19 N019||Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University|
|BOR LC 19 N020||Notice of Intent to Award to Salton Sea Authority|
|BOR LC 19 N009||Notice of Intent to Award|
|BOR PN 19 N014||Early Detection Surveys for Quagga and Zebra Mussels|
|BOR PN 19 N024||Increasing Law Enforcement Patrols at Oregon AIS Boat Inspection Stations|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 03||FY19 BROWNFIELDS TRAINING, RESEARCH, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT|
|F19AS00294||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00295||Assessment of Grasslands and Wetlands in the Prairie Pothole Region|
|BOR LC 19 N021||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 19 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines|
|W911KB 19 2 0203||Wake Island Fish surveys|
|BOR LC 19 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the Yavapai Apache Nation|
|F19AS00307||Range-wide Strategic Planning and Conservation Actions for the Western Pond Turtle|
|EPA OAR OAP 19 04||Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00271", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: