Apply for USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Easement Acquisition Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2019 Closing Date is August 8th, 2019 at 5pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $247,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Incident Management System (NIMS)
Previous opportunity: Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NHQ VPA HIP 19 GEN0010429||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’ Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Program competition for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 20 GEN0010555||Wetland Restoration Planning, Design, and Implementation for Louisiana ACEP-WRE, WRP, and EWPP-FPE|
|USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588||California Biological Assistance|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCG 20 GEN0010619||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.