Easement Acquisition Services (USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Easement Acquisition Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2019 Closing Date is August 8th, 2019 at 5pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $247,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Incident Management System (NIMS)
Previous opportunity: Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: