Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region (P17AS00535)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2017 This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Genetic Analysis of Relic Aspen
Previous opportunity: Museum Resource Center (MRCE) Collections Preservation and Analysis Internship
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00535) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00536||Canal Classrooms Education Program Support|
|P17AS00541||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P17AS00548||NCPE Intern at Harpers Ferry Center, History Collections|
|P17AS00549||NCPE Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|P17AS00559||NCPE Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P17AS00564||ACE Interns with Technical Preservation Services|
|P17AS00571||Conservation Legacy Internships|
|P17AS00573||NCPE Interns with Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00580||NCPE Interns at Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00581||NCPE Interns at Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00584||Interpretation and Education Program Interns FY18|
|P17AS00583||Groundwork Richmond (GWR) Capacity Building and Program Development|
|ETA TEGL 01 2017||Dislocated Worker Opportunity Grants|
|P17AS00595||Resource Stewards Interns Summer|
|NPS 17 NERO 0117||Facilitate Youth Engagement in NPS Projects in the State of Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0119||Youth Repair Trails at Shenandoah National Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0122||PLC Mather Post Graduation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0129||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation|
|P17AS00669||ADA Inspection at Horace M. Albright Training Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0140||Provide Youth Jobs and Training Experiences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00535", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: