Apply for P17AS00518
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Museum Resource Center (MRCE) Collections Preservation and Analysis Internship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2017 This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to add additional funding to an existing agreement without further competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $74,950.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00518
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00518) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00526||Cesar E. Chavez NM Cultural Landscape Development ProjectProject|
|NPS 17 NERO 0102||FLNI 2017 Youth Cultural Landscapes Maintenance Crew|
|FOA WB 17 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|P17AS00535||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS00536||Canal Classrooms Education Program Support|
|P17AS00541||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P17AS00548||NCPE Intern at Harpers Ferry Center, History Collections|
|P17AS00549||NCPE Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|P17AS00559||NCPE Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P17AS00564||ACE Interns with Technical Preservation Services|
|P17AS00571||Conservation Legacy Internships|
|P17AS00573||NCPE Interns with Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00580||NCPE Interns at Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00581||NCPE Interns at Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00584||Interpretation and Education Program Interns FY18|
|P17AS00583||Groundwork Richmond (GWR) Capacity Building and Program Development|
|ETA TEGL 01 2017||Dislocated Worker Opportunity Grants|
|P17AS00595||Resource Stewards Interns Summer|
|NPS 17 NERO 0117||Facilitate Youth Engagement in NPS Projects in the State of Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0119||Youth Repair Trails at Shenandoah National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00518", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.