Apply for DLA 201903
- The Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PTAP Supplemental Funding" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: ADDRESSING DRUG ABUSE AND ADDICTION IN KACHIN, MYANMAR
Previous opportunity: Monitor the condition of the parks natural resources and ecosystems
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DLA 201903
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DLA 201903) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OWBO 2019 02||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) – RENEWAL GRANT|
|DLA 202001B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|MICRO 2019 02||Microloan Program - National Training Conference|
|OSBDC 2020 02||Small Business Development Centers|
|RDBCP AIC 2020||Agriculture Innovation Center Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DLA 201903", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.