Apply for FTA 2019 006 TSO
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovations in Transit Public Safety" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.530.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Monitoring Stream Benthic Macroinvertebrates for NPS-NCR
Previous opportunity: BAND Ecology Internship for the Ecology Group
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2019 006 TSO
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2019 006 TSO) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2019 007 TSO||Crime Prevention and Public Safety Awareness|
|P19AS00087||National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement|
|A19AC00020||Broxton Road Reconstruction|
|DOT OST 2019 0071||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|A19AC00027||Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK|
|NPS 19 NERO 0036||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|693JK319NF0010||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2019 011 RSUTAT||Rural and Small Urban Transit Applied Technology Technical Assistance Center|
|FTA 2019 005 TPM NRTAP||National Rural Transit Assistance Program|
|693JJ319NF00004||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|693JJ919R000078||Pain Management Evidence-Based Guideline|
|NPS 19 NERO 0118||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|FR CRS 19 001||FY 2019 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI)|
|FR SEC 19 001||FY19 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2019 006 TSO", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.